oo_lala Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error using Debugger within OO 9.0 - "Remote Debugging Communication Failure"

We have just begun receiving errors when attempting to use the Debugger within our lab environment.  (RHEL5, MySQL)

"Remote Debugging Communication Failure: null" is being displayed to the screen.

As it stands, testing/promoting our development work has come to a halt.  Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?  We tried recycling our environment and we are not having this in production.  We have a support case opened as well but thought I would pose this out on the off-chance we can correct this sooner rather than later.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Pablo Bazan Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Error using Debugger within OO 9.0 - "Remote Debugging Communication Failure"

Hi,

I have this problem yesterday after running a big loop in the Studio (about 2000 elements) and the problem was fixed when I restart the application.

Best regards

Pablo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.