meallhour Contributor.
Contributor.

Error while deploying new content

I have created a project in Studio and then created content pack out of it after peforming successful testing. Now, I am trying to deploy the content pack on OO Central. 

I am getting the following error:

Missing 'operation'/'flow' with ID 434e6fa2-26bc-4e84-9e1f-0aa6946cf920, which is required by the 'flow': 'Library/My Ops Flows/Blank Flow.xml'.

See attached screenshot. 

tt seems I also need to deploy base content pack. If yes, how can i deploy base content type.  I only see xml files under .oo directory. I don't see any jar file for the base content pack. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Error while deploying new content

Hello, 

you are right, you have to deploy base CP if you have used it in your project, that call dependency.

How have you imported base CP ".jar File " to the studio? you have to import that Jar to Central as well before deploy your project as there's dependency on that CP.

you can find all CP in HPE Live Network https://hpln.hpe.com/product/operations-orchestration/content 

you should have support contact or partner ID to download such files.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.