Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Event Automation

Hi Team,

We are launching the flow from OMI and it is working fine, now the requirement is to auto launch the flow if the service stop alert visible in Event console, please suggest.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Event Automation

Hello , 

That statement from OMI integration guide "https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM02673605?fileName=OMi_10.60_Integrations_Guide.pdf"

Tip: If you set up the integration between OO and OMi, you can also use Automatic Run Book Execution to run an OO flow as an automatic action. For details, see the OMi Administration Guide.
Although OO flows are not set up as an automatic action in the policy, you can run OO flows
automatically when the event comes into OMi, or as a result of time-based event automation.

check that in administration section 

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Bridge_Manager:2019.05/AutoRunBookExecution 

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Event Automation

I did the above steps and it is failing with the following error

Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-dotnet-web-actions-plugin:1.12.7 -> dotNETWebActions_Windows.ChangeServiceStatusReason: Action execution failed! reason: net.sf.jni4net.inj.INJException: Can't initalize jni4net Bridge

when the auto rule executed by omi OO is not getting the RAS value and when i run manually from OMI event console it works fine.

Please help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.