tomisbo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Execute HP SA server script as Local System

Hello,

When i use the operation Start Server Script in Server Automation, i need to configure an execution account (user/password) to run the script. Is it possible to run as Local System?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Respected Contributor.. DH_1 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Execute HP SA server script as Local System

I have the same issue.

I have logged a case with HP Support (HPSA).

We are on HPSA 9.12 and HP OO 9.00.08 (CP8 and HPSA CP7).

BR

Dan

0 Likes
Highlighted
tomisbo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

A HP Consultant has worked with me on this problem.

You need the privilege to execute scripts as super administrator in HP SA.

Also, you need to remove the inputs "targetUser","targetPassword","targetDomain" from the Start Server Script OO operation.

We have tested it with a simple batch script that execute "whoami", the output is "NT AUTORITY\SYSTEM".

Yeaaaah baby yeah 🙂

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. DH_1 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Excellent, great news.

Thanks for your info.

BR

Dan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.