Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
carlos_garza Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Execute Network Automation scripts using Operations Orchestration

Hi
I’m having a problem trying to execute a NA script using the Run Command Script operation from Operations Orchestration which is in the HPE Solutions Content pack.
The problem that I’m getting is:
“faultString: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target”
I don’t know if I have to make a change in the NA configuration to enable te execution of the operation or how to solve this problem.
The versions are:
HPE Network Automation 10.10 64-bit - Redhat
HPE Operations Orchestration version 10.60 – Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
HPE Solutions Content pack 1.9.0.

I hope someone can help me, if you need more information let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
MFreeman Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Execute Network Automation scripts using Operations Orchestration

Try setting the protocol to http and port to 80. This is happening because you have a self-signed certificate (SSL) on the NA server.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Execute Network Automation scripts using Operations Orchestration

Couple of options:

1) Replace the NA certificate with a signed certificate and then import the certificate into OO's keystore.

2) Export the self-signed certificate from NA and then import into OO's keystore.

I'd really look hard at 1): it'll save you pain if your NA or OO comes under PCI scope.

--Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.