VinayKumar
Visitor.

Execute SQL StoredProcedure with multiple resultsets in Operations Orchestration

Hi,

I have an SQL Stored Procedure with multiple Result Sets like below,

create procedure dbo.GetSomething
as begin select * from dbo.Person; select * from dbo.Car; end;

Where I need to execute it in HPOO to get both the result sets. Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Execute SQL StoredProcedure with multiple resultsets in Operations Orchestra

Hi,

Judging by the  script you  can create the procedure with OOusing the SQL script operation from base content pack. After it has been created  just use a standard sql command operation (again from base content pack) to execute the stored procedure and get the desired results.

Hope this helps, 

Vlad

0 Likes
VinayKumar
Visitor.

Re: Execute SQL StoredProcedure with multiple resultsets in Operations Orchestra

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply. But it was not about Creating the procedure, but to get the results when I have multiple SELECT statements/Result Sets in a Procedure.

RS.PNGThanks

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Since that is the case run a sql query (base cp : Library/Operations/Databases/JDBC ) which will should give you all the results in an iterattive manner, or try the sql script operation from the same folder.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.