Absent Member.. eouti Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Execute command on all RAS

Hello,

I would like to run a command on every single RAS in my system. Indeed, I need to execute a script on all the OO "workers". 

When I use the "RAS Command" operation, it runs the command on a single "random" RAS, and I couldn't find how to force the execution on a specific RAS.

I could use "SSH Command" operation, and loop over all the IPs of my workers, but I'm trying to avoid this solution.

Any other ways of running a command on all the workers through OO ?

Cheers,

eouti

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.