Absent Member.. AVTR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Execution failed: failed to browse jar

I am getting the following error message when running a Do Nothing operation:

com.iconclude.dharma.runengine.RunException: Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-base-plugin:1.4.3 -> noOp
Reason: Action execution failed! reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: failed to browse jar

I am using the Base CP 1.4.3

I don't have any other content packs installed. OO is installed on RHEL 6.4

Any idea of what's wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Execution failed: failed to browse jar

Hello AVTR,

Thank you for contacting HPOOForum.

I am an Operations Orchestration representative and will be researching your question, so in order to start with my researches, please double-check this information:

> HPOO Version

> Do you have HPSolutions? you can install HPsolutions 1.4.0, some times the base content packs contain flows that work fine with HPSolutions avoiding dependency issues.

https://hpln.hp.com/hpln-content-catalog/download/19558/4575

waiting your answer,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. AVTR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Sussan,

I installed the recomended HP Solutions 1.4.0 CP in both Central and Studio but I get the same error. I also notice I get this error with most of the Base operations but not all. I get it with the Loop operation, but not with Display Message.

I am using OO 10.21.0001 with no other CP installed except Base and HP Solutions now.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello AVTR,

Thank you for your update, so regarding your issue I would like to confirm this information:

> Did you try to do a rollback? I mean 10.20 to 10.10 after 10.21 ?

> When you install 10.20, Did you follow these steps?

* https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01276063

> What DataBase engine are you using and its version?

Waiting your answer,

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.