Trusted Contributor.. LSantana Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Fail to deploy Storage Essential Content Pack do OO Central 10.60

Hi All,

I try to depoy a oo10-se-cp-1.0.5.jar but i got this error message only in OO Central, none error/problem on Studio. (OO Central logs attached)

Missing 'operation'/'flow' with ID f6f90000-13c2-44b6-8db6-9b8b8f56da46, which is required by the 'flow': 'Library/Accelerator Packs/Storage Automation/Deprecated/Provision Storage for a server using Storage Essentials - using Change Ticket.xml' and 7 more. See the server log for the full list of dependent entities. oo10-se-cp-1.0.5.jar

Missing 'operation'/'flow' with ID 4c6f3509-55d5-4e25-ba05-b74f7328af24, which is required by the 'flow': 'Library/Accelerator Packs/Storage Automation/Provisioning/Storage Provisioning/Provision Storage to Host - Create Change Ticket.xml' and 4 more. See the server log for the full list of dependent entities. oo10-se-cp-1.0.5.jar

Missing 'operation'/'flow' with ID ba95fecb-85cb-4d53-ba60-805f578f30e5, which is required by the 'flow': 'Library/Accelerator Packs/Storage Automation/Add Or Remove HBA/Add or Remove HBA from Volume ACL - Approve Change Ticket and Execute.xml' and 2 more. See the server log for the full list of dependent entities. oo10-se-cp-1.0.5.jar 

Missing 'operation'/'flow' with ID 2742e3a3-035b-4cf3-8ed5-31a4020c7348, which is required by the 'flow': 'Library/Accelerator Packs/Storage Automation/Deprecated/Provision Storage for a server using Storage Essentials - using Change Ticket.xml' and 5 more. See the server log for the full list of dependent entities. oo10-se-cp-1.0.5.jar

Does anyone know what happens?

Operation Manager, Network Node Manager, SiteScope and BSM - AIS Certificated Professional
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Fail to deploy Storage Essential Content Pack do OO Central 10.60

I cannot check the logs now but did you go to studio, properties, press on the resolve dependencies button to check the dependencies considering all the flows/operations in studio are ok and not red?!
If yes the studio should tell what cp this se depends on. Most likely you are missing that in central.
Hope it helps
Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. LSantana Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Fail to deploy Storage Essential Content Pack do OO Central 10.60

Hi Andrei 

I've did but the Content Pack of SA does not need dependencies after check, but after search for UUID on log error i found that have a dependencies with SM, but the checker not show it.

Regards

Sant'Ana, L

Operation Manager, Network Node Manager, SiteScope and BSM - AIS Certificated Professional
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.