mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-dotnet-web-actions-plugin:1.9.1 -> dotNETWebActions_L

Jump to solution

Dears,

I am trying one of Active Directory Operations from OO Central / DCAA, that OO comes embedded with Data Center Automation Appliance "DCAA" it gives me that error. DCAA is Linux Customized appliance from HPE

Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-dotnet-web-actions-plugin:1.9.1 -> dotNETWebActions_LDAP.ADGetComputerAccountOUReason: Action execution failed! reason: net.sf.jni4net.inj.INJException: Can't initialize jni4net Bridge

What might be causing that issue!!

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-dotnet-web-actions-plugin:1.9.1 -> dotNETWebAc

Jump to solution

This is a .NET related error. It means the operation needs to run on a Windows based RAS/Central.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
7 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Failed to execute content action: com.hp.oo:oo-dotnet-web-actions-plugin:1.9.1 -> dotNETWebAc

Jump to solution

This is a .NET related error. It means the operation needs to run on a Windows based RAS/Central.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Andrei,

Thanks for your answer , Do you mean to install new Windows RAS Server and pass the action to it.

Will it be using RAS Command to run that ! IF i have Multiple Ras for example "1 RAS Linux , 1 RAS Windows " based on what OO Central choose which RAS or i have to Force it.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Yes. I am referring to installing RAS or Central on a Windows machine.

It does not relate to the RAS command.

As for making sure which step/flow/subflow goes where there are multiple ways and you should read a little bit about:

a. worker groups

b. group aliases

c. overrideNRAS/overrideJRAS

All 3 aspects are described in the documentation (Central and Studio) - just look for these "keys"

Andrei Vasile Truta
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

In regard to the worker groups there is also a video from this year's hackathon that might help too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkUZSf66AME 

Andrei Vasile Truta
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Andrei, 

Thanks so much for your support, it works perfect now 🙂 

This Video Very Very useful , thanks for sharing.

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
0 Likes
prabhur34
Visitor.

Jump to solution

Cant we directly point the operations to run on a Windows VM, instead of installing a RAS on the Windows? 

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

You could make use of worker groups. Reach the guides for more details.

There is also a video on the youtube that explains a few things about worker groups and the ways to control them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkUZSf66AME&t=18s

In general if you have a Central on windows or any RAS already instlled on windows you will be able to direct those .net calls there

hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.