Absent Member.. JLPSilva Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Failure downloading HP Operations Orchestration Community Edition SW E-Media

I am facing difficulties to download the HP Operations Orchestration Community Edition SW E-Media. After completing the form with my data, click on the "Continue" button and nothing happens.

The link is as follows: https://ssl.www8.hp.com/us/en/ssl/dlc/secure_software.html?prodNumber=T9030KAEF&siebelid=7714&lang=en&cc=us&resouce_type=Trial%20Software&sectionid=software&simpletitle=software%20experience%20center&subbu=tsg.software&parentPageName=3.0&analytics_page_name=3.0&parentUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww8.hp.com%2Fus%2Fen%2Fsoftware-solutions%2Ffree-enterprise-software-downloads%2Findex.html&compURI=tcm%3A245-1901...

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Failure downloading HP Operations Orchestration Community Edition SW E-Media

Feel free to contact me offline so we can take a look together.

andrei-vasile.truta@hpe.com

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Absent Member.. EASJoshBrown Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Failure downloading HP Operations Orchestration Community Edition SW E-Media

Hi JLPSilva,

Might sound a silly question, but have you ensured that all info has been filled in, and no fields are being returned as invalid (highlighted in red)?

If you have and there's no errors, it may be worth trying it in a different browser - I know my IE gets a bit funny with forms like this, but Chrome rarely has any issues.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
Josh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.