Nyeche
New Member.

Finding the OO Dotnet SDK 10.51.1

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I cannont seem to find the OO SDKs anywhere online. I found a link to the java SDK in the Forum but nothing about the .NET one. A search on HPELN was also fruitless and I am starting to despair.

Are they maybe situated anywhere on the Central/RAS/Studio installs?

Or could maybe someone provide me a direct link to the dotnet SDK?

Thank you ,

Best Regards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Finding the OO Dotnet SDK 10.51.1

Jump to solution

Hi, 

The sdk for OO is located with the iso/zip archive of the released product. Since 10.51 is just an upgrade on top of 10.50 it uses the 10.50 SDK (if you still have the iso/zip archive for 10.50 check there).

The SDK is also available under HPLN  (https://hpln.hpe.com/product/operations-orchestration/resources/tools ), however the SDK found there is the latest released version of the SDK (currently 10.70). Do note that if using the latest SDK with older releases you may encounter some compatibility errors (maven version and so on). 

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi, 

The sdk for OO is located with the iso/zip archive of the released product. Since 10.51 is just an upgrade on top of 10.50 it uses the 10.50 SDK (if you still have the iso/zip archive for 10.50 check there).

The SDK is also available under HPLN  (https://hpln.hpe.com/product/operations-orchestration/resources/tools ), however the SDK found there is the latest released version of the SDK (currently 10.70). Do note that if using the latest SDK with older releases you may encounter some compatibility errors (maven version and so on). 

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
Nyeche
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you very much!

I for some reason completely occulted the resource Tab when looking on HPLN. I was also able to find it on the install packages.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.