Absent Member.. Nagavardhan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Flow Run Counter usage

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how to use Flow Run Counter.

My input parameters are

timeWindowMinutes  -  5

inputConstraints  -  host=localhost;notifyMethod=display

onlyFlowInputs - true

onlyResolvedFlows - false

Flow is like this :

Windows Health Check -> Flow Run Counter -> Resolved : success

i tried with all the results but i can see only "0"  displayed.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Nagavardhan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Flow Run Counter usage

Why you need it? OO DB has all details about flow run duration, etc Is that just for sort of statistic? or other purposes?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Nagavardhan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am using this operation to count the number of times the flow has been executed in last x mins (example: 5 mins). this is required because based on number of times the flow is run in last x mins OO flow should take a different path (may be failure path). Let me explain you with an example step by step: 1) suppose some service is down and is identified. 2) OO flow will open a ticket, restarts the service and closes the ticket. 3) the same service is down again after 10 mins of the restart. 4) now i need my OO flow to check when the service is down last time 5) if the service is down before 30 mins after service restart my OO flow should send an email rather than restarting the service. for this i hope Flow run Counter would be correct operation for my condition. Please let me know ho this operation can be used Thanks & Regards, nagavardhan
0 Likes
Absent Member.. dingari Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Based on the above inputs it is looking for all flows that has host as input and value as "localhost" and notifymethod as input and value as "display".

First question how many flows you have checked in to central and ran at central who satisfy this criteria, this will not count the runs in studio
Murali Mohan Dingari | HP Software
| M • 425 429 4056
mdingari@hp.com • hp.com/software

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.