Flow Variable Filters Not Applying
I've been working with HPOO for sometime so I have pretty good hands on knowledge of how to use filters with results. I'm having an issue where filters I have applied to operation results are not working. In studio they test correctly in the inspector, but when I run the flow in studio or Central, its like they are not even there.
Do you have examples of the filters? Are they RegEx, or simple replace type filters?
If you could provide a bit of context around the filters that'd be good.
If my post helped you, please click the 'Kudos' button.
An issue i've had in the past with filters is that some operations on occasion return the result slightly different than expected. I had one case in which i ran the flow got the result from studio, then copy paste it to the inspector, created and tested my filters, everything was fine, however on runtime my filters would not work. What had happened is that the operation itself added some extra line brakes which were lost during copy/paste and which i could not filter out (because i didn't know they existed). Because of the extra line brakes my filters would no longer match the result.
Run your flow in studio again and in the context inspector click on the show/hide whitespace characters and then hover over the result in the inspector to see if you haven't missed any hidden marker.
If this is not the case for you please give us more details so we can help you further.
Hope this helps,