vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Flows are not displaying in Studio....

Hi,

After rebooted my OO server, the flow which I have created are not displaying in studio.. 

When I checked inside the .oo folder, I can able to see Projects which I created previously.

Can anyone please help on this...

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
dorsha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Flows are not displaying in Studio....

Hi,

Have you tried to import the project again? (into Studio).

0 Likes
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Flows are not displaying in Studio....

Can you also give us more info on the OO version you are using. Are you using OO 10.10 or 10.20? Do you have OO 9.x and OO 10.x installed on the same machine? If yes, do you by any chance share same user and workspace to start them?

Please try to reimport the project fromyour user workspace as they are never deleted fro the filesystem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.