Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Forum Question

What is the difference between this forum Operations Orchestration Practitioners and this one Operations Orchestration Support Customer?

0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Forum Question

There are two separate forums.

The support one is not opened for anyone and is much more mananged than this one in terms of who gets in and posts being monitored - as far as I know.

I might be wrong but discussions on the support forum are related to tips and tricks from the support team + generic discussions. You'll find more support guys on the support forum for sure.

Other than that, I have seen similar posts in both forums. It is also more likely to find more OO RnD people on the practitioners forum instead on the support one.

My conclusion: It is good to be subscribed on both.

Hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.