Regular Contributor.. autoo Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

General.log message : An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Could you tell us the cause of this message in the central general.log : "org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

- We are in HPE-OO V10.70 in On Premise installation

- Does this message indicate a connection loss with a RAS?

- Is an action necessary when this message occurs?

Thanks for your responses

autooa
0 Likes
1 Reply
Carlos_R_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: General.log message : An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

Thank you for contacting Microfocus Forum. 

My name is Carlos Robles, I am from the OO team. 

Regarding your question, I was doing a research abour this error and as the error message described, your program established connection with the host machine. But the connection established was aborted. Some of the reasons coudl be:

• Error on your server
  • Your internet connection is not stable

So, the action that you could take when you have this error would be check the internet connection.

I hope that the information provided was useful.

Best Regards,

Carlos Robles Rojas.

Carlos Robles Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.