Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Get SA Version returning different versions from two HPSA mesh's that are the same verion. OO 9.07

Does anyone know what code or api the Get SA Version operation is using?  Both of our HPSA mesh's are at 10.21.  One mesh returns sas102 and the other returns sas10.

/Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Server Automation/Get SA Version

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Don

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Get SA Version returning different versions from two HPSA mesh's that are the same verion. OO 9

Hello Don,

Regarding  your request, I would like to know some information before consult and research your request:

• Content Pack SA Version into OO
  • Is the first time that is happening?

As recommendation is to use:
OO-SAS-9_00.10 this version support SA 10.2

https://hpln.hp.com/hpln-content-catalog/download/19499/4049

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Get SA Version returning different versions from two HPSA mesh's that are the same verion. OO 9

We are on CP OO-SAS-9_00.10.  We have two mesh's that the same Studio talks to.  The mesh's are both at 10.21.  The opertaion works on one but doesn't return the correct value from the other one.

Thanks,

Don

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Don,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding this issue, please let me to consult with my OO Team and analyze your current situation with this operation.

I will back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding,

Regards,

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Don,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I have noticed after research and consult with my OO Team, that you have enough information in this post to start an investigation deeper, throught the case that you have opened, because your current status related this specific operation Get SA Version, after to do researches into our data bases, is necessary to be tested and analyzed.

In order to provide you a best support and help you directly with the issue that you have as recommendation is to continue with the support case, that our HPOO engineer is working with you and consulting with HPSA team too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.