David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Get Specific Flow ouput via REST API

Hi all,

Am trying to get a specific output of a flow via REST. What I've done is to configure my flow to save a variable as a flow output as shown below. Capture.PNG

Am wondering if there is a specific url I can call to retrieve the value of currentConnections. Have looked through the available documentation and the closet I have found is to get the summary but it isn't returning what I need. Just in case it is my url that's wrong, the URL I used is http://[IP Add]/oo/rest/v2/flows/[RunID]/summary. 

Thanks in advance for any help! 
David

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Get Specific Flow ouput via REST API

Hi, 

You can use the API GET/executions/{executionId}/execution-log . If yopur output is correctly set up (which it seems it is from that screenshot) this  api will retrieve it and all that is left is to filter out the extra information.

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Get Specific Flow ouput via REST API

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the help! Reconfirms that the error is on my end as im actually routing it through a web service i created which strikes off the input.

David

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.