mahdi_gara1 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Get the latest execution id of the flow

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I want to call a flow through REST API from an external solution. To do that, i must pass the url like above:

.../rest/latest/executions/${executionId}/status  

My question is how can i get dynamically the latest execution id so i can pass it into the url. (For the external solution, i'm using a php plugin integrated into a website so i can use it to call flows based on RESTfull api).

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dani_c Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Get the latest execution id of the flow

Jump to solution
You can use GET .../rest/v2/executions?pageNum=1&pageSize=1 which will always return an object with the latest execution, then you parse the response to get the executionId
0 Likes
4 Replies
dani_c Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
You can use GET .../rest/v2/executions?pageNum=1&pageSize=1 which will always return an object with the latest execution, then you parse the response to get the executionId
0 Likes
mahdi_gara1 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

thank you for your help.

Regards, 

0 Likes
ss2qax
New Member.

Jump to solution

I had same trouble. I fixed. Thanks for instagram response. 

0 Likes
anotherlove
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for Instagram response.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.