Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Getting

Hello! I am running 2 versions of OO: 10.70 and 9.70, my intention is to remote launch a flow on my 9.70 triggered from 10.70 However, I am getting this error when I try to execute using Integration step "/Content Packs/HPE Solutions [1.10.0]/..../Operations Orchestration/9.x/Dynamically Launch Flow" Error: A trusted keystore could not be found or it does not contain the needed certificate Do you know the procedure on how I can go about this? Thanks in advance... Rgds, Don
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Getting

If I got it right you want to reach to the 9x environment and take actions from the 10x one.

The 10x Central needs to trust the 9x target. You could provide a truststore and truststore password where you should make sure the 9x targeted Central is trusted. One way to do that is to use to 10x Central's truststore /var/security/client.truststore.

A process similar to the one explained here: https://docs.software.hpe.com/OO/10.70/Content/Administer/SecurityHardeningGuide/Import_Certificate_Central.htm?Highlight=client.truststore# 

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Thanks Andrei! I will try this out and will let you know...
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
Visitor.. damian1baran
Visitor..

Hi, I had same issue when I used operation "Dynamically Launch Flow" via deployed CP in HP OO Central 10.80. Operation was configured to connect to localhost via https (TCP 8443).

I found two ways how to fix it

1. Either set trustAllRoots in "Dynamically Launch Flow" operation to true

OR

2. download client certificate (copy to file) which is used when you connect to hp oo central web gui via https and add it to your hp oo central keystore

image.png

image.png

image.pnga

Import it to your hp oo central keystore

keytool -import -file c:\hpoolocallabclientcert.cer -alias "hpoolocallabclientcert" -keystore "C:\Program Files\Hewlett Packard Enterprise\HPE Operations Orchestration\java\lib\security\cacerts"

Then you enter your keystore password (initial was: changeit)

And then you enter "yes" when you are prompted with this

image.png

Know flow should be executed succesfully via "Dynamically Launch Flow" operation

You can then also try to delete it again to see if flow will fail

image.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.