James_Athi_Raj Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HP OO 10.51 - LDAP Authentication - Access to individual users

Jump to solution

Hi,

HP OO 10.51,  LDAP authentication enabled.

Integrated OO with LDAP authentication but i can only restrict permission based on AD users group level and not on  each users in AD group. Is it possible to manage the permission for each user in AD user group?

Regards,

James

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Olman_Q_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HP OO 10.51 - LDAP Authentication - Access to individual users

Jump to solution

Thanks for contacting HPE Forum, my name is Olman Guzman, I am from the OO/CSA team

Regarding you question,

As far as I understand, that's not possible since all the users within a specific AD group will inherit the permissions granted to such a group.

I hope this information can help you.

Olman Guzman Quesada
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
2 Replies
Olman_Q_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for contacting HPE Forum, my name is Olman Guzman, I am from the OO/CSA team

Regarding you question,

As far as I understand, that's not possible since all the users within a specific AD group will inherit the permissions granted to such a group.

I hope this information can help you.

Olman Guzman Quesada
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
James_Athi_Raj Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks.. It will be good if we control the permissions of ldap users individually..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.