swadesh_2018
Visitor.

HP OO 10.60 - Jenkins Contetn Pack - Triggering Jenkins Workflow

Hi All ,

I am using the Jenkins content pack. I am able to retrieve Jenkins job from Jenkins which validates my configurations are fine to connect. But I am unable to trigger the workflow.

Each time I run the workflow irrespective of the Jenkins Job have parameter or not , I am getting the follow error :: This build is parameterized.The “isParameterized” input should be set to true .  I have tried  jobs with parameters as well as without it and have set the value to the input variable "isParameterized" accordingly. But it is not working at all.

Any help in this regards to this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HP OO 10.60 - Jenkins Contetn Pack - Triggering Jenkins Workflow

Hi,

What's the version of your Jenkins?

Can you provide the full error that you get when running the Run Job operations?

Thank you in advance,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.