thriller1906
Senior Member.

HP-OO 10.x internal license

How do I get an internal license to install HP-OO 10.x when the portal says the software and licensing is not yet available here?   https://h20575.www2.hpe.com/evalportal/displayProductsList.do?prdcenter=HPSS_DAC

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP-OO 10.x internal license

Hi,

You will need to open a case and direct it to licensing .. OO Support does not handle licensing or access to those areas.

As a side note I believe they were in the process of migrating that site/concept so it may not be available until some of the transistion activities have completed.

Regards,

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP-OO 10.x internal license

As a side note it looks like you are in the wrong place

Its HPE Software -> Cloud Center - However as the note  on the main page says they are migrating it so I am unsure if that will impact any requests until its migrated.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.