Absent Member.. cjefferson218 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OO 7.6

I am looking for a little help getting logged in to my OO. I have previously been logged in with the admin account, however something has happened that I am not unable to login with that account. I do not believe the password has changed but any login I try responds with invalid username or password.

Is there someplace I can see if the password has changed? Is there a back door account that I can use to login and reset the password?

I just need to get back in.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP OO 7.6

Hello,

If you have access to the OO DB you can try the following command on the users table:

UPDATE users SET pass = 'UJufn5HkzhPIoy/Gxm7CMg==' where user_id = 'admin';

I just change my password in this way to be iconclude.

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.