dachra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP OO 9.0 integration with BMC Remedy

Anyone can point me to more information regarding "out of box" integration of HP OO 9.0 with BMC Remedy 7.5?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.. Scott A. Merrit Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP OO 9.0 integration with BMC Remedy

I can't, but I too am looking for this integration.  Any info would be great.

0 Likes
Alain Eid_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AN y help would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 Likes
Michael Schratt Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You have to call bmc remedy (incident, change) via web services ...

Use the wswizard from HP oo to generate the necessary operations from the provided WSDL. Ask your remedy developers for the remedy WSDL

you are welcome

Absent Member.. davidnlarkin72 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I would be happy to provide you with assistance if you provide some more detail on what you are trying to do. We have a very robust Remedy integration with our HPOO system.

David Larkin
0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Even this post is quite old, I'd like to bring it up to the life as I have some specific questions on that. (Please excuse if it appears obvious for you)
Before run OO Wizard shall we get native WSDL from application team? Could it be the case when they will not have it? If WSDL is, could it be not workable for OO-wizard?
Once the wizard will get the flow & operations generated, could it be usable for all next OO-Central versions, or each upgrades will required regenerations?
If e.g. from all optional inputs in reality we do need just one input stream, can we safely modify the flow and delete all those are not used? Or better to edit an original WSDL and rerun OO-wizard afterwards?
If application do not have any API, is there any way to make it if we know how it is functioning?

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
venkateshc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

For HP OO intergration with BMC Remedy.

You need the WSDL of remedy.

In Studio under tools we can find wswizard.exe, paste the remedy WSDL link and then remedy functions prompt will appear and select the appropriate functions you need.

You can find the remedy function  in the studio- library-under wizards folder.

Then you can create flow using the flows.

Regards,

Venkatesh

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.