Absent Member.. Alankrita Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OO 9.07 login failed

Hello,

I upgraded the HP OO 9.05 to HP9.07 . After upgradation I restarted theservices and was able to login to OO and build and execute the OO Flows but suddenly after two days I got the error as

"failed login: this could be caused due to no connectivity to the central server"

In the central log file I got the following error:

"INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/08/13 05:28:17 | 2014-08-13 05:28:17.918::WARN: Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@6e681db8{/PAS,../../Central}
INFO | jvm 1 | 2014/08/13 05:28:17 | org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'propertyConfigurer' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'dharma.remotePropsHolder' while setting property 'holders[0]'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dharma.remotePropsHolder' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Network error IOException: Connection refused: connect "

Could you provide me a solution to the above problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.