Absent Member.. G_Ventura Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OO Current Runs query takes long time to execute

Hi all, after applying Content Pack 7 to HP OO 9.03, I'm experiencing a big slowdown in the Current Runs query: I haven't all the DB performance indicators yet, but it takes more than 56 secs to extract 42 records.

The DB is Oracle (don't know exactly which version).

Here's the log record:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2012/04/04 15:36:12 |  INFO [2115673371@qtp0-465] (15:36:12,210) com.iconclude.dharma.reports.dao.oracle.OraGetExtRunInfosQuery - Query executed in 56358 ms. Extracted 42 result(s)

Did it happen to someone else?

I would like to check before opening a case to the support.

Many thanks!

Giuseppe.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP OO Current Runs query takes long time to execute

What it takes if you run SQL directly on the Oracle server?.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. G_Ventura Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Ufortunately, I don't know the SQL query, it's part of HP OO.

Do you know how to get it?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

sorry my bad - I thought you do have the flow which is gathering some data from DB..
In your case it's not clear what you are doing...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.