nharry99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP OO Error - ntegrate Business objects data service job thru LINUX shell script

HI All,

I'm trying to integrate  Business objects  data service job thru LINUX shell script.  This standalone  shell script is working fine in Linux command line however, am getting the error as "error while loading shared libraries: libthread3012d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".
Has anyone faced similar situation ?  If so, how do I integrate/call  other application or its shell  scripts  in HPOO.

Thanks  in advance.

Harry

nharry99@gmail.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP OO Error - integrate Business objects data service job thru LINUX shell script

>error while loading shared libraries: libthread3012d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What is the setting of LD_LIBRARY_PATH env var when it works?

0 Likes
nharry99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP OO Error - integrate Business objects data service job thru LINUX shell script

This is the existing path and it's working fine when  I execute it in command line.

echo  $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/mnt/bo/dataservices/bin:/mnt/bo/dataservices/ext/webservice-c/lib:/mnt/bo/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/linux_x64:/mnt/bo/product/11.2.0/client_1/lib:/mnt/bo/product/11.2.0/client_1/network/lib:/mnt/bo/dataservices/bin:/mnt/bo/oracle_client/product/11.2.0/client_1/lib:

Thanks

0 Likes
nharry99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The shared library ( libthread3012d.so)  exist  in /mnt/bo/dataservices/bin  for LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

>working fine when  I execute it in command line.

What's the path when it fails?

>The shared library (libthread3012d.so) exists in /mnt/bo/dataservices/bin

That's strange, shouldn't it be in .../lib?

0 Likes
nharry99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks  for your suggestion.

I thought it was not a  part  ( libthread3012d.so  -  is related to Business Objects (BO)  software) of  Linux library and have its own folder structure .  There are many BO associated libraries  in Linux.  Also,  I  can run any BO   related script anywhere  on  Linux.    Do you suggest  I’ve to create a symbolic link  between  BO libraries   in /lib  or /usr/lib? 

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

>Do you suggest  I’ve to create a symbolic link between  BO libraries in /lib  or /usr/lib?

(That may remove the need for the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.)

Sorry, I meant: /mnt/bo/dataservices/lib/

0 Likes
nharry99 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I’m getting the  following same  error  again.

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=/mnt/bo/dataservices/bin/AL_RWJobLauncher: error while loading shared libraries: libthread3012d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

;Result=/mnt/bo/dataservices/bin/AL_RWJobLauncher: error while loading shared libraries: libthread3012d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

;sessionId=iconclude3392179195488959364;}

In Log: ( C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Operations Orchestration\Studio\logs\Studio.txt -  Log  file -  Is this error related to the above one)

ERROR [AWT-EventQueue-0] (21:39:08,676) com.iconclude.dharma.commons.security.krb5.Krb5Configuration - JAAS config file cannot be resolved: jaasLogin.conf

The suggested steps were created:

• Created  a soft link  in /mnt/bo/dataservices/lib  -  libthread3012d.so -> /mnt/bo/dataservices/bin/libthread3012d.so  
  • Added  /mnt/bo/dataservices/lib  to  LD_LIBRARY_PATH and  to PATH

Any  other suggestions?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

>Any  other suggestions?

And you're setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH when you execute OO?

Do you have strace on your system so you can trace the flow of execution?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.