Highlighted
Visitor.. NirajSingh
Visitor..

HP OO Integration with VMware WSDL

Hello,

I am trying to leverage VMware WSDL to create Datacenters, Clusters, Datastores etc through HP OO. Could anyone please guide me how to determine the inputs values to passed especially for the variables this and this.type.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: HP OO Integration with VMware WSDL

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question,  are you using the WS Wizard to create operations based on the VMWare WSDL? If so you need to take a look at the WSDL definition of VMware (what the call is doing, why are these inputs needed from the VMware side and what is the function), if you are able to do a REST call or something similar to VMWare you would need to take a look at the way that you are passing the parameters there and do the same in OO.  

Please be aware that we ofer an OOO content pack for VMware called Virtualization CP that can be found on the Marketplace. 

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.
Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Visitor.. NirajSingh
Visitor..

Re: HP OO Integration with VMware WSDL

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for replying. Please share your email Id with me so that I can contact you directly and explain the real issue. The Virtualization CP is not of much help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.