Absent Member.. MariamElkomos Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OO Shell Wizards

Hello,

I am facing an issue with HP OO 9.07

I need to create a shell wizard and use it as a flow in the studio, but I failed.

I used the ShellWizard tool and created the script successfully. but when I get back to the studio, there is a flow created with the name I specified under the Shell Wizards Section but it is empty (no script has been created).

I have followed the Shell_Wizard_guide and it says I should import the generated flow into OO Studio. But I do not know how to do that.

Any idea how to do that?

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mariam

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Peter_Sutter Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP OO Shell Wizards

After the shell wizard runs you should have a folder with .idx .tmp and data folders inside it. 

Now open Studio and go to Repository > Import Repository > Navigate to that folder and click open.

You should see the Import screen showing your new flow. Now click Apply at the top. Good luck

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.