Respected Contributor.. relent0r Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

HP OO Studio 10.70 connecting to TFS 2018 GIT

Hi Guys

Anyone had this working? We have recently migrated to TFS from a standalone git server and I'm unable to get studio to clone the repo. I'm using an https endpoint.

I'm just getting the error

Failed to clone repostory. The following error occurred:
null

We have dedicated development machines for this. I had one which I changed the location to point to the TFS git repo and this seemed fine.

Then I have another which required me to perform the clone again. Which failed. I've tried it on a few different machines now and it looks like when a clone is required its failing.

I've gone to the point of completely rebuilding the server(2016 Windows Server) and installing studio fresh but with the same result so I don't believe its a local server problem. The strange thing is that I was able to get it to clone once from the local machine administrator account on this machine by configuring everything, closing studio then reopening and attempting the clone. But this method didn't work on any thing accounts(the other accounts are part of the local admin group).

I can clone from the git command line on this server fine, just not from within studio.

Any ideas to what may be going on here?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: HP OO Studio 10.70 connecting to TFS 2018 GIT

Hi,

I hope you are very well,

Regarding  (TFS) currently HPOO 10.70 does not have support with this software. Therefore, In order to use the Studio Git integration feaute, it is recommended to use version 2.9.2 o f the Git client. you could consult in the OO requirenment guide page 6.

you could open a enhancement request: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM03130676. where you can post you request.

I hope this information help you,

Antonio

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.