Gilles31 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP OO Virtualization Content Pack v1.9.1 - Add VM to a DRS VM Group

Jump to solution

Hello,

New Virtualization content pack version 1.9.1 has new features to create DRS VM Group.

Someone could help me ? I don't find the way to add a VM to a existing DRS VM Group.

Thanks for help,
Gilles

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP OO Virtualization Content Pack v1.9.1 - Add VM to a DRS VM Group

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see. The current CP contains the operation to "create and add" a VM to a group but not to add vm to existing group. Please submit an enhancement request to track this requirement in future releases.

There are some solutions you may consider such as generating the operation you need using the WebService Wizard or use PowerCLI in case you cannot wait.

Best regards,

Lucian

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Gilles,

/Library/Integrations/VMware/VMware Virtual Infrastructure and vSphere/Cluster/ folder contains the new operations and flows.

More details here: https://hpln.hpe.com/rest/contentofferings/oo-virtualization-content/contentpackages/11562/contentfiles/28242 

What are the exact challenges you see?

Thank you,

Lucian

0 Likes
Gilles31 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello Lucian,

Thank for this answer.

I can't follow the link for more details: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

My problem is simple. I just don't know how to add a virtual machine to a existing DRS group.

I have found the following operations:

Get Hosts in Cluster
Pin VM to Host
Create DRS Host Group
Unpin VM from Host
Get VMs in Cluster
Create DRS VM Group

But I don't find a operation like 'Add VM to DRS VM Group' !

Thank,

Gilles

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

I see. The current CP contains the operation to "create and add" a VM to a group but not to add vm to existing group. Please submit an enhancement request to track this requirement in future releases.

There are some solutions you may consider such as generating the operation you need using the WebService Wizard or use PowerCLI in case you cannot wait.

Best regards,

Lucian

0 Likes
Gilles31 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Lucian,

OK,

Thank for your help,

Regards,

Gilles

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.