Absent Member.. Sandy21 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP OO central not accessible after moving to another environment.

Hi,

We have moved OO DB from one enviornment to another.

Now I'm trying to login to OO studio in the new enviornment, it is giving error saying that the repository(which  is pointing to the old ip) is unavailable.  

Could anyone let me know which file I should modify so OO will point to the DB with new IP?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP OO central not accessible after moving to another environment.

- The supported way to move the database to a new server is to export flows, uninstall, reinstall, and import flows. 
- During the re-install, do not check the recreate schema checkbox.

In addition:

- Validate JDBC connections to your database:

a) /Central/conf/Central.properties

b) /Scheduler/conf/quartz.properties

c) /Central/WEB-INF/classes/hibernate.properties

- Enter either hostname or IP in the URL strings. Either should work given name resolution is working if hostnames are used.

** Restart services after change.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.