Absent Member.. sakthisam Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP Operation Orchestration 10.50 Lunch Studio - Java Exception Error

Still Java Exceptions error arise , i could not open the hpoo studio , i have tried all the solution which is been provided in this portal post. even removed and uninstalled everything. Same error occurs , kindly provide the solution. 

I think classpath for Studio need to set , i have tried multiple things but could not rectify this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HP Operation Orchestration 10.50 Lunch Studio - Java Exception Error

did you try to run with run as administrator?

do you happen to have more logs? even from windows even log

what post you want to monitor- I see you opened a new one while an older one existed

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.