New Member.. rubenjf
New Member..

HP Operations Orchestration Automation Execution Plugin

Hello,

I am trying to use the HPOO Automation Exection Plugin from Jenkins to execute a test flow.
I have configured the plugin as detailed in teh following : ->
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/HP+Operations+Orchestration+Automation+Execution+Plugin

However, when I select the dropdown and select teh server to list the Flows, the flows are not getting listed
in the subsequent dropdown list box.-> "Select Flow to Execute on SErver" . I checked the Jenkins Log and
here is what i found :

call to /$stapler/bound/9b1de665-4182-48ed-9b3c-3361e7718d8c/listFlowsForServer failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to get list of flows from https://MYhost:MyPort/services/rest/list/Library/, response code: 404(Not Found)

I guess the service is not able to find the list of flows. How do I proceed / debug this issue ? Has anyone faced a similar issue ?

My HPOO Server Version : 10.60
Jenkins Version 1.651.3 ( also tried the same using Ver 2.46.3 with the same result)
HPOO Automation Execution Plugin Version : 2.1.1

Thanks in Advance
-Ruben.

0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HP Operations Orchestration Automation Execution Plugin

1. are you able to ping the OO machine from the Jenkins machine?

2. Is the OO machine running? If yes, are you seeing any errors in the OO logs? general/server/wrapper logs?

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HP Operations Orchestration Automation Execution Plugin

I wonder if you managed to solve.

Do note that there are help notifications for each configurable item on the plugin.

Also it would be great if you could send us some screenshots from the configuration section in Jenkins? 

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.