Madan Raja Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Operations Orchestration

Hi All,

This is a question to all who have used HP OO. Could you please let me know how have you used HP OO in your environment? I know it can be used to integrate SAS and Service Manager/Service Desk/BAC. I wanted to know whether it can be used to integrate SAS and openview. Also, we are using HP PPM for change and ticket management. Could OO be used to integrate SAS with these apps as well. Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
James.Z Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP Operations Orchestration

as i know, OO can integrate with openview operation manager.

if you want to know whether OO can integrate with other HP product. you could login the the HP product manual center. i know there are many PDF for the OO integration with other products.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.