surajdixit Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPE OO 10.60

Hi I need some datasheet or release note for HPE OO 10.60. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Super Contributor.. Brett Simpson_1 Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: HPE OO 10.60

its not actually released yet. Last update i had from HP case i was requesting same thing, was its pencilled to be released 13th April.

cheers

0 Likes
surajdixit Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thnx. 

0 Likes
nrosado Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

At last  troubleshooting and support webinar for HP OO 10.60 the moderator told that next 13th of May it will be available. Lets wait.

seppler Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

10.60 is available on the Software Evaluations site.  I'm not sure where else you can get if you don't have access there.

I have the following bookmarked for that site:
https://h20575.www2.hp.com/evalportal/index.do

-Scott Eppler · Cloud Engineer · Coda Global
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.