Absent Member.. diogo-Hakken Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPE OO error on Step "Start OS Build Plan" in content for HPE SA version 1.3.0

Good afternoon.

I am using HPE OO 10.60 whith content pack for HPE SA version 1.3.0 and HPE SA version 10.50 and when i am using step "Start OS BUILD PLAN" inside folder OSBP inside OS Provisioning on HPE OO, i am having an error not too specific about what's wrong. I belive is not my error but an step error , because i alredy try different fields values and tested all of them on HPE SA WEB API, and on WEB API they work just fine. The error is the next:

{returnCode=-1;returnResult=Tried to invoke method public abstract com.opsware.job.JobRef com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildPlanService.startOSBuildPlan(com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildPlanRef,com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildableReference[],com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildPlanJobParams,java.lang.String,com.opsware.job.JobNotification,com.opsware.job.JobSchedule) throws java.rmi.RemoteException,com.opsware.fido.AuthorizationException,com.opsware.common.NotFoundException,com.opsware.common.InvalidTypeException,com.opsware.common.IllegalValueException,com.opsware.common.ConstraintException,com.opsware.common.LegacyException,com.opsware.apx.NoCurrentVersionException,com.opsware.search.SearchException with arguments com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildPlanRef,[Ljava.lang.Object;,com.opsware.osprov.OSBuildPlanJobParams,java.lang.String,com.opsware.job.JobNotification,com.opsware.job.JobSchedule. The arguments do not match the signature.; nested exception is:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch;status=Operation passed!;Result=-1;}

I fulfill that fields based on description of step, and when i put some fields whith values that are not correct the error change , so i belive i am fulfill it correctly.
I think the problem is based on data type fields, but based on description i use integer numbers to fullfill it. I try anothers steps of that content pack and of that folder and they work fine. I realy need this step operation.
I try to use HPE OO WEB API Wizard to call and get the method, and it works but when i go fulfill the fields, on field startOSBuildPlan.schedule.startDate i dont know the correct format fo fill it. i try to use 11/19/2016+at+11:00:00+GMT based on some sniff on POST method of HPE SA WEB API.

If anyone can help me i really apreciate.
Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Olman_Q_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HPE OO error on Step "Start OS Build Plan" in content for HPE SA version 1.3.0

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. My name is Olman, I am from the OO/CSA team.

Regarding your question, we saw this same behaviour on previuos week and the problem was on the SA API so the fix was provided so please contact SA support and request the Hotfix, please use this link as a reference https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02482612

I hope this information helps you. Best Regards,

Olman Guzman Quesada| SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation. San Jose, Costa Rica, hpe.com Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Olman Guzman Quesada
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.