Absent Member.. Didier Lalli Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPIO Approval with SM

Hello,

I have an issue implementing an approval process for Matrix (HPIO) using Service Manager 9.30. I can open the Change Request just fine from an OO Flow, then I can Approve that ticket in Service manager. That triggers a macro, which calls a script that issues an HTTPS call to Approve/Reject nbAPI in Matrix (IO).

So for this to work I have to set the SSL communication right between SM and the IO server. And this is where I'm having issues. And I used to have it working just fine with SM7.01, by using keytool to import the IO (selfsigned) certificate in the SM cacerts located in <SM>\server\RUN\jre\lib\security, and restart SM.

That won't work in SM9.30. I always get the infamous:

Error calling method: doHttpRequest in class:com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/HttpClient Exception (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target)

I have noticed that there are many cert stores on my server:

<SM>\server\RUN\smsrv.keystore

<SM>\server\RUN\cacerts

<SM>\server\RUN\jre\lib\security

And a few more in other places not server related.

1/ Which one should I be using?

2/ Is the right way to import a selfsigned to use:

keytool -importcert  -file iocertificate.cer  -alias cmssrv.bladesystem.net -keystore cacerts -trustcacerts

3/ I have imported it in all 3 already, with no progress, what Am I missing?

Thanks a lot

Didier

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.