Highlighted
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPLN 3.41.01 Documentation

I have downloaded HPLS 3.41.01l since when I run the 3.40 version I get the below message.

Where is the documentation for 3.41.01?

Thanks,

Don

NOTE: The listed updates are required and must be installed before continuing.

Product  Stream                                                                                    

======== ===========================================================================================

lnc      livenet.lnc                                                                                

Name               Locale              Version             Previous

____________________________________ ____________________ ____________________ ____________________

Live Network connector manager                                   3.41.01              3.41.00

Live Network connector                                   3.41.01              3.41.00

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Josue_G_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HPLN 3.41.01 Documentation

Hi, 

This is Josue From OO Team support, regarding your query take a look at the below link and let me know if that what you need. 

https://lnast01p.saas.hp.com/product/hp-live-network-connector/resources/file-repository

Resource > Getting Started > HPLN_LNc_Users_Guide 3.41.01

Regards, 

Thank you.

Josue Gómez
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: HPLN 3.41.01 Documentation

Hi,

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Please let me know if the solution that my co-worker Josue sent you answered your question.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.