Regular Contributor.. 0orellana Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

HPOO 10.50 The selected workers cannot be deleted

Greetings,

I have read the central user guide and installation & confi guides but there is no information on how to delete an old JRAS worker.  When I disable it, it never goes into stopped status,.  I tried deleting but it says the worker should be in a stopped status ebefoer deleting.   

I uninstalled and re-installed HPOO 10.50 in preparation for 10.80 upgrade but the old JRAS worked are stuck in Running / Idle status.    How can I delete these JRAS workers?   I heard someone say that this may have to be done with an SQL update against an HPOO table but I have never done that.  I am running RHEL 7.2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Oscar

0 Likes
1 Reply
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: HPOO 10.50 The selected workers cannot be deleted

Hello Oscar,

Please, perform a selection query againts the OO_WORKER_NODES table, pay attention to the ACK_VERSION field of the table, write down the number you see. Afterwards, try to disable the old RAS, then perform the same query again and write down the number. Is it the same number?

If so, run the query below, verify if the recoveryVersionJob is in a BLOCKED status.

select * from OO_TRIGGERS;

If indeed, the trigger was in a BLOCKED status, use the command below to change its status to WAITING.

update OO_TRIGGERS set TRIGGER_STATE = 'WAITING' where TRIGGER_NAME like '%recoveryVersionTrigger%';

Observe the behavior and let me know if their ACKVERSION from the OO_WORKER_NODES is still the same as before.

Luis Quiros
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.