Absent Member.. zshupp Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO 10.51 CP Descriptions not showing up

Afternoon Everyone,

Before i open a case with HPE i wanted to see if maybe im doing something wrong. We have a requirement to well document each area of our content packs. Some areas of the content pack arnt showing their description which i think it really off. Attached are some screen shots of central and what I have in studio, I have tried just plain text and using the <pre> tags.

I can get the descriptions to show up on the flows and on the main content pack where you import them to central.

Any help would be great.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPOO 10.51 CP Descriptions not showing up

Hi,

Folder description will not pop-up in Central. You should rely on CP and Flow description only.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Highlighted
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Not displaying descriptions on Folders seems to be a defect.

Just for curiosity, what are the best practices you are following for descriptions? Are you follwing the ones mentioned in the Best Practices for Authoring guide?

Thank you,

Lucian

0 Likes
Absent Member.. zshupp Absent Member..
Absent Member..

We are going by that guide for descriptions. I may end up putting a ticket in to see if this can get corrected.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.