Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO Central Repo structure

Hi All,

I am interesting why Central installed on Windows has not similar structure as Central installed on Linux?

In particular: in Central (Windows) no 'Library' folder after 'rcrepo/data' however Linux has 'rcrepo/data/Library'

Is it for reason?

I am trying to implemenet 'as is' some process, which is working in OO (Linux), and I need to replicate it under Windows.

The proccess has perl reading that folder...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPOO Central Repo structure

Just was jumped around and... found in Studio/tools: repoUtil.exe and repoUtil.jar - but in my SDK document it was mentioned as 'repoTool'...
What is differences?
Also, I was not able to execute any of those files...:
in *.exe run I got: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iconclude/dharma/
repo/RepoUtil.
In *.jar run I got: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/iconclude/dharma/
commons/repo/PersistenceException
Was looked at JAR container - there is no 'PersistenceException.class' found... hmm. strange...

Really interested if anyone has dealt with this tools? Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.