Absent Member.. DonOwino Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO Integration With BlueCat IPAM

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has succesfully integrated Bluecat's IPAM solution with HPOO. I have a flow setup that utilizes some out of the box operations provided by Bluecat for HPOO. I'm having issues with persistence of sessions even though I have useCookies varibale set to true. Anyone able to get past this step?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPOO Integration With BlueCat IPAM

Hello,

BlueCat IP Address Management (IPAM) has not been integrated with Operations Orchestration.  A request for enhancement can be submitted for this.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
bmicklea Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

BlueCat has built an HP OO flow that can call our IPAM Automation Manager so that a larger device provisioning workflow in HP OO (for example) could leverage BlueCat IPAM to assign the IP, update the DNS and apply any necessary network/DHCP changes.  I've attached a screencap showing a part of this.

We also have HP OO integrated with BlueCat in production environments today.  The biggest and best example of this was for a large government cloud in Asia and was an exciting joint win for HP and BlueCat.  In this environment HP is providing the overall cloud orchestration, device and network automation and providing the subject matter expertise through its Techncial Services group, while BlueCat is providing all the IPAM, DNS and DHCP capabilities.

Overall HP is a key partner for BlueCat and we so we have a number of other integrations between HP products and BlueCat as well as excellent relationships with both HP Technical and Enterprise Services groups in a number of joint customers.

I hope this helps,

Brad

Brad Micklea

VP of Product Managment

BlueCat

0 Likes
ZeevSchultz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Brad,

Are you using direct SOAP calls  in this flow or had to use one of BlueCat APIs? And if it is a direct SOAP is it working with your IPAM product or has to call additional software?

Additional question, is this integration available for evaluation?

Best,

Zeev

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.