Absent Member.. MTITUSKP Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO - Need to move database to a different server, how do I configure Central to use the right DB?

I am currently in need of changing the location of my database as the server is being decomissioned. Where in HPOO do I set what DB to use? I have edited the one line in central.properties but that does not seem to be the only place as it does not connect to the new location upon launch.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. JamesForrester Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPOO - Need to move database to a different server, how do I configure Central to use the right

If your version is <9.03, you will need to change one other config file.

Goto ..\Scheduler\conf\quartz.properties.

In the last section of file "Datasource settings"

Change:

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://<servername/dbname>

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.