jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPOO 'New Excel Document' Operation is not working, can anybody help me

I am trying to use  'NewExcel documennt' operation ,the operation s successfully executing,but i couldn't find Excel sheet created  by HPOO.I have searched in all locations,but no luck.when i try to append the data ,it's appending data to Excel created by OO.But when i try to append data to manually created Excel sheet, it saying no excel found with such name(bla bla...). Please help?have anybody faced such issue.I am using HPOO 9.05 and content pack 9.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.. RiverRat_1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: HPOO 'New Excel Document' Operation is not working, can anybody help me

Did you check on the RAS server the workflow used ?

I haven't used that step yet but I'd think it operates like the "Write to File" step does.   "Read from File" and "Write to File" read/write from/to the RAS server the workflow is using. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.