Absent Member.. Peter_Fiddes Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO Standard Operation to Run script against Device Group

Is anyone aware of or can point me at a standard operation in HPOO to run a script against a device group?

All the operations we have looked at require server name / id(s) for scripts. But other things like software policies can run against device groups.

|f there isn't one, is there some nuance to HPSA device groups that I am missing which makes this impossible?

Note: OO 10.5 and contents packs I think are these::

• Cloud 1.4.0
  • Business Applications 1.2.0
  • Databases 1.1.0
  • IT Operations 1.1.0
  • CSA 4.20.0000
  • SM 1.0.1
  • SA 1.2.0
  • Virtualization 1.4.0
  • HP Solutions 1.4.0
  • Cloud Orchestration 1.1.0
  • Middleware 1.1.0
  • Operating Systems 1.2.0
  • Utility Orchestration 1.1.0
  • Base 1.5.10-SNAPSHOT

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Wodisch_1 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPOO Standard Operation to Run script against Device Group

Hi,

an example flow to do that is already available on the "HPE Live Network":

demo-flow-sa-startserverscriptandqueryjob-how-run-server-script-all-servers-device-group

FWIW,

Wodisch

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.