Dardz Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

HPOO Studio 10.7 scriptletBranchContext

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying ot use scriptletBranchContext in my scriptlet under HPOO Studio 10.7 and it is throwing:

Details: ReferenceError: "scriptletBranchContext" is not defined".

Is this deprecated? What's the alternative?

Thanks,

Dardz

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPOO Studio 10.7 scriptletBranchContext

Jump to solution

At runtime there should be no colision as the variable you define within the multi-intance step is bound to the instance itself thus any flows/subflows/parent flows within the multi-instance should be able to use it.

There is a document that explains a few things - link is no longer working. I will try to find a way to make it available within the new marketplace

Andrei Vasile Truta
5 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

The alternative is scriptletContext.

The other one is deprecated. It seems a defect on the template side which suggests that as an option for you. We will open an internal ticket for this aspect.

Andrei Vasile Truta
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks @AndreiTruta. I'm actually looking for a way to deal with instance-specific-global variables when working with Multi Instance step for example. How can we establish a gobal variable that can be shared by flows, subflows, and parent flows in the same instance without potentially colliding with other flows in a Multi Instance step?

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

At runtime there should be no colision as the variable you define within the multi-intance step is bound to the instance itself thus any flows/subflows/parent flows within the multi-instance should be able to use it.

There is a document that explains a few things - link is no longer working. I will try to find a way to make it available within the new marketplace

Andrei Vasile Truta
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks @AndreiTruta. I appreciate your time and expertise answering my question. Also, please share us the link of the document once you have it available.

Thanks again,
Dardz

0 Likes
Tony Okusanya Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Please let us know if you have found that link. It would be helpful

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.