Absent Member.. JWhite_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPOO and the PowerShell Script Operation

Does anyone have a sample flow that successfully uses this operation in OO? The description just says enter script text. I need the context, so I can use this operation.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
wangyi0226 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HPOO and the PowerShell Script Operation

hi , i meet the same situation. i want to use powershell to insert some data to ms sql,but i don't know how to use powershell script or powershell commandlet in OO workflow ,anyone help? Thanks.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. JWhite_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I found that version 9.00 only supports Powershell 1.0. If you upgrade to 9.00.03 you can use Powershell 2.0. The script input is simply the location of the powershell script, either on your RAS or Central server.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. JYi Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Within the powershell operation in the "advanced" tab you can see which RAS the powershell is running on. If powershell isn't installed on the RAS server I believe it won't run at all. A good cmdlet to try out first is Get-Host. It should return a string identifying what version of powershell is running.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.